Monday 20 October 2014

Corporate Trust

We had this marathon session in office today where the topic of discussion was trust. Now I fail to understand the concept of trust in office. Do I trust my colleagues to do their work? Maybe yes. Do I trust my colleague to go out for a drink? If yes, I would say they are my friends. Is it good to have friends in office? Now I would say I have opened Pandora's box!

I have seen so many relationships in the workplace moving from friendship to a romantic one and then to that of bitter hatred. What's the role of trust in such situations?  Irrelevant.

Is trust permanent?  I doubt if that's the case even in other non official relationships. So what's the fuss about?

Phew.. all questions.  No answers. Good lunch though ;)

P.S. My husband used to work in my office earlier. So what.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment